NO MORE POOR TEENS
Learn all the tips your teen will need to be a financial success in the future
with this savvy training made especially for young adults!
REACH YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
• Is equipping her with the right financial education that you didn’t have before college important to you?
• Is making sure your teenager become a financial success in the future one of your goals?
• Is creating a financially literate teen part of your game plan?
If you answered ‘YES” to any of the questions above then NO MORE POOR TEENAGERS is the right training.
NO MORE POOR TEENS TRAINING INCLUDES
Specific ways for your teen to set and reach their specific goals
GIVING & TITHING
The understanding of how giving and tithing will unleash the power to put her in a position to Win
The break down of how taking care of your self should be their first priority
How to avoid credit card mistakes and how to build a business while in college
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
High School Student
- High school student who never really understood the concept of financial education
- High school student who wants to stay fly on a budget
- High school student who needs to understand how her personal habits and friends will effect her financial success
HS Graduating Senior
HS graduating student who is preparing for college
HS graduating student who wants to be smart about student loans and personal spending
HS graduating student who wants as little debt as possible
College student who wants insight on how to save money with little money
College student who needs to know about credit cards and credit score
College student who wants to know how to ensure that she has financial success as an adult
About Regina Byrd
Regina Byrd is a native of Douglasville, GA and currently resides in Atlanta, GA. She is an accountant, motivational speaker, author, business owner and financial educator. Her company, Prosper with Regina, helps high school and college students learn financial literacy empowering them for a life of financial success.
Email Regina at: email@example.com